Yes, a non-refundable, non-transferable payment of $250 can be applied to the purchase of your vehicle. This can be done via your unique buyer dashboard. This will hold the vehicle for 72 hours while you arrange your financing. If the purchase of the vehicle is completed within the holding period, the deposit will be applied towards your purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a mechanic inspect my car at the test drive?
- What is the Shift test drive?
- How do I schedule a test drive appointment?
- How far will you go for an appointment?
- How can I modify (cancel/reschedule) my appointment?
- My appointment was cancelled, why?
- Can I put a deposit on a car I’ve test driven?
- What can I expect when I book a test drive online myself?
- Where are you/the car located?
- How do I know this car is in good condition? Are all of the cars listed on Shift’s website inspected?