When you schedule your first test drive appointment online, you are given a short questionnaire. If you do not fill it out completely, you will receive a call from a Shift rep before the test drive. This is to discuss the test drive and purchase process. We do this because we want you to know what to expect during your appointment and be prepared if you want to purchase on the spot, or if you have any questions.
Articles in this section
- What is the Shift test drive?
- How do I schedule a test drive appointment?
- How far will you go for an appointment?
- How can I modify (cancel/reschedule) my appointment?
- My appointment was cancelled, why?
- Can I put a deposit on a car I’ve test driven?
- What can I expect when I book a test drive online myself?
- Where are you/the car located?
- How do I know this car is in good condition? Are all of the cars listed on Shift’s website inspected?