Yes, but you are required to have insurance organized before we deliver you the car. There are some insurance companies that will be happy to work with you through this. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-744-3801.
Articles in this section
- What is a Shift Value vehicle?
- What is the difference between Shift Certified and Shift Value?
- What is gap insurance?
- How do I apply for financing?
- How do I know I’m getting a fair price?
- Do I need an appointment?
- What taxes and fees are associated with buying a car from Shift?
- How can I pay for a car with Shift?
- Can I purchase the car if I have an international drivers license?
- Can I place a larger deposit to hold the car for longer than 72 hours?