We are located in the Bay Area, greater Los Angeles County, and San Diego County. Due to our large service area, our vehicles are prone to quick movement within our facilities. Once you have booked a test drive, we’ll provide you with the proper meeting point.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a mechanic inspect my car at the test drive?
- What is the Shift test drive?
- How do I schedule a test drive appointment?
- How far will you go for an appointment?
- How can I modify (cancel/reschedule) my appointment?
- My appointment was cancelled, why?
- Can I put a deposit on a car I’ve test driven?
- What can I expect when I book a test drive online myself?
- Where are you/the car located?
- How do I know this car is in good condition? Are all of the cars listed on Shift’s website inspected?