If you have a cosigner, they will need to be physically present during the time you take delivery of the vehicle to sign paperwork. This includes if your cosigner is in another state. Your rates will vary depending on what the primary applicant and cosigner credit scores and history are.
Articles in this section
- What financing options do I have with Shift?
- How can I find out what my APR and monthly payments will be?
- What if I don't like my APR rate? Can I go through another lender?
- How does applying for financing affect my credit?
- What happens after I get approved?
- What documents do I need to complete my purchase with financing?
- Do you accept a credit card for down payments?
- Who do I make my first payment to?
- Is there a pre-purchase penalty? Can I refinance?
- I have a cosigner, how do I purchase the car? What will my rates be?