Yes, we allow you to book a test drive for multiple cars, either at your home or at your nearest Shift location. Once you book your first test drive, when a Shift Sales team member reaches out to you prior to your appointment, you can let them know that you are interested in multiple cars and they will take car or organizing that for you.
Articles in this section
- What happens at a test drive appointment?
- How do I book a test drive appointment?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my test drive appointment?
- Why was my test drive appointment cancelled?
- Can I test drive multiple cars?
- Can I place a deposit on a car that I’ve booked a test drive for?
- Can I have a mechanic inspect the car during my test drive appointment?
- How do no-contact test drives work during COVID-19?