We drive up to ~1 hour each way from our warehouse for test drives, so driving conditions like time of day and estimated traffic are a factor. If you’re outside of this radius, we are happy to meet anywhere in our service area, or you can come directly to our warehouse.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a mechanic inspect my car at the test drive?
- What is the Shift test drive?
- How do I schedule a test drive appointment?
- How far will you go for an appointment?
- How can I modify (cancel/reschedule) my appointment?
- My appointment was cancelled, why?
- Can I put a deposit on a car I’ve test driven?
- What can I expect when I book a test drive online myself?
- Where are you/the car located?
- How do I know this car is in good condition? Are all of the cars listed on Shift’s website inspected?