The best way to know is to apply for financing, since your credit score and credit history are taken into account. You can apply for financing directly on our website by clicking the “start financing” button under the car you are interested in. If your appointment is booked already, you can apply through your Dashboard in your test drive confirmation email.
Articles in this section
- What financing options do I have with Shift?
- How can I find out what my APR and monthly payments will be?
- What if I don't like my APR rate? Can I go through another lender?
- How does applying for financing affect my credit?
- What happens after I get approved?
- What documents do I need to complete my purchase with financing?
- Do you accept a credit card for down payments?
- Who do I make my first payment to?
- I never received any paperwork. Where is it?
- Is there a pre-purchase penalty? Can I refinance?