Yes! To ensure we have a Concierge available for you, we require booking an appointment in advance.
Articles in this section
- What is a Shift Value vehicle?
- What is the difference between Shift Certified and Shift Value?
- What is gap insurance?
- How do I apply for financing?
- How do I know I’m getting a fair price?
- Do I need an appointment?
- What taxes and fees are associated with buying a car from Shift?
- How can I pay for a car with Shift?
- Can I purchase the car if I have an international drivers license?
- Can I place a larger deposit to hold the car for longer than 72 hours?