We require our cars to meet a certain standard so buyers can trust they’re getting a well-maintained car, allowing you to secure the best possible price. In most cases, the condition of the vehicle will be verified by our concierge during the appointment.
Articles in this section
- How does this work?
- How and when do I get paid?
- What documents are needed to sell my vehicle?
- What condition does my car need to be in?
- Can Shift purchase my leased vehicle?
- Do you accept cars with liens from the bank?
- What is negative equity?
- Am I liable for anything that happens to my car while it’s in Shift’s possession?
- Why would my car not qualify for Shift's platform?
- Do you accept trade-ins?