As a company policy, shift does not add value to vehicles for aftermarket modifications. Market research has shown that aftermarket components rarely have a positive impact on the vehicle’s value. Aftermarket components on a vehicle outside Shift’s standards will result in its disqualification. Aftermarket modifications related to the suspension, exhaust, wheels and tires, electronics and stereo, and engine modifications are active disqualifiers. Modifications to the exterior and interior of the vehicle have the potential to void the warranty on the car.
Articles in this section
- How and when do I get paid?
- Is my offer negotiable?
- How long is my final offer valid for?
- Is Shift buying my car from me?
- How do you come up with the estimate?
- Is my price guaranteed?
- What happens if I am underwater on my loan?
- What should I expect during my appointment?
- Does Shift factor in modifications when pricing?
- Do I need an appointment?