Absolutely not. Shift has a liability policy to cover the unlikely occurrence of damage or injury as a result of an accident caused by a Shift employee. In the case where the driver of your car is at fault, Shift will assume all responsibility for claims. In the case of damage caused by another party, Shift will file a claim with that party’s insurance and will, of course, facilitate the process of payment and repair. Any damage to vehicles stored in a secured facility is fully covered under a comprehensive liability coverage.
Articles in this section
- Will Shift accept my car if I have a loan or lease?
- How does this work?
- What documents are needed to sell my vehicle?
- What condition does my car need to be in?
- Can Shift purchase my leased vehicle?
- What is negative equity?
- Am I liable for anything that happens to my car while it’s in Shift’s possession?
- Why would my car not qualify for Shift's platform?
- Does Shift accept trade-ins?