To sell your car to Shift, use our estimator to find out how much your car is worth. If you like the estimate, you can schedule an evaluation with a Shift Concierge. The Shift Concierge will evaluate your vehicle and, if applicable, make adjustments to the initial offer based on condition. If you approve the finalized offer, we’ll set up a direct transfer to your bank account (your bank usually deposits the funds in 3-7 business days). We’ll take your car and collect and process all the DMV paperwork!
Articles in this section
- How does this work?
- How and when do I get paid?
- What documents are needed to sell my vehicle?
- What condition does my car need to be in?
- Can Shift purchase my leased vehicle?
- Do you accept cars with liens from the bank?
- What is negative equity?
- Am I liable for anything that happens to my car while it’s in Shift’s possession?
- Why would my car not qualify for Shift's platform?
- Do you accept trade-ins?