Should you decline to have the vehicle purchased at your first appointment, the offer will be valid for 7 days from the day of the evaluation. Should this 7-day window expire before the car is purchased, Shift will need to re-quote and re-inspect the vehicle before purchase.
Articles in this section
- Is my offer negotiable?
- How long is my final offer valid for?
- Is Shift buying my car from me?
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do you come up with the estimate?
- Will my offer change?
- What should I expect during my appointment?
- Does Shift factor in modifications when pricing?
- Do I need an appointment?