A value vehicle is a pre-loved vehicle that may have a few more beauty marks and miles on it than our Shift Certifed vehicles but still passes our rigorous +150 point inspection and is in excellent mechanical condition.
Articles in this section
- What is a Shift Value vehicle?
- What is the difference between Shift Certified and Shift Value?
- What is gap insurance?
- How do I apply for financing?
- How do I know I’m getting a fair price?
- Do I need an appointment?
- How does direct online purchasing work?
- What taxes and fees are associated with buying a car from Shift?
- Can I still return a car if I buy it directly online?
- How can I pay for a car with Shift?