While we do our best to ensure the drivability and safety standards of Value Vehicles, they are sold as-is. When purchasing a vehicle, it is important to have a plan on how to handle unexpected vehicle repairs. Please refer to this link for information on vehicle protection plans.
Articles in this section
- What if I don’t like the car after I buy it?
- What if something goes wrong with my Shift Value Vehicle?
- Is there a return policy on a Shift Value Vehicle?
- What is a protection plan?
- When should I expect to receive my post-purchase documentation (registration and license plates)?
- When will I receive my title?
- There is a mistake on my paperwork (wrong address, name is misspelled) how do I go about making these changes?
- I never received any paperwork. Where is it?
- Is my car covered by a warranty?
- My car is having issues, what do I do?