You sure can! You’ll have the option to get prequalified for a loan during your shopping process to be able to view cars based on your likely monthly payments. Or, you can apply for and choose an auto loan during the checkout process. You can also add vehicle protection plans and gap insurance at that time.
Articles in this section
- How does the no-contact test drive work?
- I’ve scheduled a test drive. How will it work given social distancing measures?
- Can I test drive a car without being in physical contact with anyone?
- Can I still get financing for a car I buy online?
- How does direct online purchasing work?
- Can I still return a car if I buy it directly online?
- Is there a deposit for Buy It Now?