Yes, in two ways - first, you can use our no-contact test drives (see our question on this), or you can request a virtual test drive via video conference. You can request a virtual test drive from your Shift Advisor.
Articles in this section
- How does the no-contact test drive work?
- I’ve scheduled a test drive. How will it work given social distancing measures?
- Can I test drive a car without being in physical contact with anyone?
- Can I still get financing for a car I buy online?
- How does direct online purchasing work?
- Can I still return a car if I buy it directly online?
- Is there a deposit for Buy It Now?