You can purchase any vehicle on our website and have it delivered to you, even if the car is unavailable to test drive in your zip code. Once you find a car you like, you can select Buy online now on the vehicle detail page, where we will collect your contact information and a $250 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit, which will go towards your online purchase. After you place your deposit, our team of Purchase Advisors will reach out to you to walk you through the rest of the process, including applying for financing through our network of trusted lenders.
Articles in this section
- How does a delivery purchase work?
- What taxes and fees are associated with buying a car from Shift?
- What is the Shift Service Fee?
- What do I need to buy a car with Shift?
- What are my payment options when purchasing a car from Shift?
- How does the vehicle title and registration process work?
- When will I get my license plates and tags?
- How can I get a temporary permit for my vehicle purchase?
- What is Shift's return policy for a car purchase?