You can purchase any vehicle on our website and have it delivered to you, even if the car is unavailable to test drive in your zip code. Once you find a car you like, you can select Buy online now on the vehicle detail page, where we will collect your contact information and a $250 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit, which will go towards your online purchase. After you place your deposit, our team of Purchase Advisors will reach out to you to walk you through the rest of the process, including applying for financing through our network of trusted lenders.
Articles in this section
- What is a Shift Value vehicle?
- What is the difference between Shift Certified and Shift Value?
- What is gap insurance?
- How do I apply for financing?
- How do I know I’m getting a fair price?
- Do I need an appointment?
- How does direct online purchasing work?
- What taxes and fees are associated with buying a car from Shift?
- Can I still return a car if I buy it directly online?
- How can I pay for a car with Shift?