Your Shift Car Concierge will show up at your home for your scheduled appointment. They’ll ask you for your driver’s license so we can verify it in our system. Once that’s done, the concierge will wipe down any frequently touched surfaces (including the interior and exterior of the car, keys, iPad, and driver’s license), hand you the keys, and then you get to go take the car out for a spin by yourself while the concierge waits for you at a designated meeting spot. At the end of your test drive, if you decide to buy the car, we’ll facilitate the transaction right then and there. If not, we’ll simply drive it back.
Articles in this section
- How does the no-contact test drive work?
- I’ve scheduled a test drive. How will it work given social distancing measures?
- Can I test drive a car without being in physical contact with anyone?
- Can I still get financing for a car I buy online?
- How does direct online purchasing work?
- Can I still return a car if I buy it directly online?
- Is there a deposit for Buy It Now?