In an effort to reduce the spread of germs, we’re now exclusively offering no-contact test drives. That means we’ll bring you the car, wipe it down, and let you take it for a test drive on your own without a Shift Concierge present. In addition, our Concierge will avoid being in close proximity during your appointment and will not be shaking hands.
Articles in this section
- How does the no-contact test drive work?
- I’ve scheduled a test drive. How will it work given social distancing measures?
- Can I test drive a car without being in physical contact with anyone?
- Can I still get financing for a car I buy online?
- How does direct online purchasing work?
- Can I still return a car if I buy it directly online?
- Is there a deposit for Buy It Now?